Fazes – Run & Jump is a brilliantly made addicting smartphone where you can play as different characters based in Faze Clan. The game is highly addicting and you need to jump from one platform to another but with caution. In Fazes Run & Jump, you need to collect gems as fast you can in order to complete a level. The gameplay is more or less same as that of Flappy Bird. Fazes Run & Jump is already available on Google Play Store and Apple App Store but there is a way to play Fazes Run & Jump on PC Windows and MAC by following our instructions. We have tested Fazes Run & Jump on Windows 10, Windows 8.1/8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP and MAC OS X and it worked perfectly fine. If you are interested and want to download Fazes Run & Jump for PC and MAC then follow the steps.
Download and Install Fazes Run & Jump for PC and MAC using Bluestacks:
- Download and install Bluestacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks on your PC or MAC.
- Once downloaded and installed, Run Bluestacks.
- One you are on the Welcome Page, click on the search tab in Bluestacks.
- Now type, “Fazes Run & Jump ” in the search and tap search button.
- Now click on Fazes Run & Jump, it will take you the Google Play Store page. Now, click on the app and install it.
- Once installed, launch the app. You can also find Fazes Run & Jump in ‘All Apps’ in Bluestacks. Now Click to open it.
- Once launched, you can use your mouse to control the app.
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions to learn more about Fazes Run & Jump and how to use it.
Download and install Fazes Run & Jump for PC and MAC using APK file:
- Download and install Bluestacks App Player if you haven’t installed it before.
- Now download Fazes Run & Jump APK file.
- Once downloaded, double click on the APK file and install it using Bluestacks.
- The APK file will now be installed.
- Now, open Bluestacks and find Fazes Run & Jump in ‘All Apps; in Bluestacks. Now click to open it.
- Once opened, use your mouse to control the app.
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions and use the app.
That’s it. If you have any questions do let us know in the comments.