Google Play Store contains a bunch of camera apps with a basic purpose to improve your overall photography and selfie experience but there is one app which allows you to snap the selfie photos and can also frame them. PIP Camera is one of those advanced application which make your photos look pretty cool. Using PIP Photo editor, you can frame your photos in a bottle, hourglass and even in a drop of water. In last update, PIP camera achieved a number of new PIP photo effects and this app is totally free for Android users and if you don’t own an Android smartphone and want to use PIP Camera on your PC Windows or MAC then you can do so by installing PIP Camera for PC. Yes, You heard it right, you can now use PIP Camera is now available on Windows 10, Windows 8.1/8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP and MAC OS X. We have tested it on our PC and it worked perfectly fine on all operating systems.
If you are interested and want to try PIP Camera on your PC and MAC then all you need to do is to follow our detailed guide.
Download PIP Camera for PC Windows and MAC
- Download and install Bluestacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks on your PC or MAC.
- Once downloaded and installed, Run Bluestacks.
- One you are on the Welcome Page, click on the search tab in Bluestacks.
- Now type, “PIP Camera” in the search and tap search button.
- Now click on Soul Hunters, it will take you the Google Play Store page. Now, click on the app and install it.
- Once installed, launch the app. You can also find PIP Camera in ‘All Apps’ in Bluestacks. Now Click to open it.
- Once launched, you can use your mouse to control the app.
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions to learn more about PIP Camera and how to use it.
Download and install PIP Camera for PC and MAC using APK file:
- Download and install Bluestacks App Player if you haven’t installed it before.
- Now download PIP Camera APK file.
- Once downloaded, double click on the APK file and install it using Bluestacks.
- The APK file will now be installed.
- Now, open Bluestacks and find PIP Camera in ‘All Apps; in Bluestacks. Now click to open it.
- Once opened, use your mouse to control the app.
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions and use the app.
That’s it. If you have any questions do let us know in the comments.