Pixel Gun 3D is the new first person 3D multiplayer mobile game with highly addicting cooperative and death matches. In Pixel Gun 3D, you can create your very own 3D character and join battles and participate in several different survival matches or battle against the artificial intelligence. There is also a bunch of powerful weapons that our hero can use like shotgun, AK47, M16, Desert Eagle and many more. Pixel Gun 3D PC version is currently in the beta stage and it’s not publicly available for download right now. However, there is a way to play Pixel Gun 3D on PC by following our detailed guide. We tested and played Pixel Gun 3D on Windows 10, Windows 8.1/8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP and MAC OS X by following this tutorial. If you are interested and want to install and run Pixel Gun 3D for PC then follow the steps below.
Download Pixel Gun 3D for PC Windows and MAC
- Download and install Bluestacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks on your PC or MAC.
- Once downloaded and installed, Run Bluestacks.
- One you are on the Welcome Page, click on the search tab in Bluestacks.
- Now type, “Pixel Gun 3D” in the search and tap search button.
- Now click on Pixel Gun 3D, it will take you the Google Play Store page. Now, click on the app and install it.
- Once installed, launch the app. You can also find Pixel Gun 3D in ‘All Apps’ in Bluestacks. Now Click to open it.
- Once launched, you can use your mouse to control the app.
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions to learn more about Pixel Gun 3D and how to use it.
Download and install Pixel Gun 3D for PC and MAC using APK file:
- Download and install Bluestacks App Player if you haven’t installed it before.
- Now download Pixel Gun 3D for PC APK file.
- Once downloaded, double click on the APK file and install it using Bluestacks.
- The APK file will now be installed.
- Now, open Bluestacks and find Pixel Gun 3D in ‘All Apps; in Bluestacks. Now click to open it.
- Once opened, use your mouse to control the app.
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions and use the app.
That’s it. If you have any questions do let us know in the comments.