Pokemon craze has already begun and now it’s on its peak. Every Pokemon fan, who owns an Android or iOS device has Pokemon Go installed on their smartphones. To help Pokemon Go players, some third party developers came up with some applications which would help Pokemon trainers in finding the rare Pokemon. So, in order to make Pokemon Go more excited some developers brought Poketrackers which tracks all nearby Pokemon but soon Niantic brought all those trackers down but there is one tracker that is still working and Niantic has no problem with it and is known as Pokemesh. Well, Pokemesh is also a Pokemon tracker but it comes with a unique feature which is, it doesn’t use Pokemon Go API. Today, the Pokemesh team launched Pokemesh 3.8.0. The new Pokemesh 3.8.0 is the latest version of Pokemesh and its released on August 14, 2016. This version is much faster and a lot stable than the previous version. Through, Pokemesh you can search for any Pokemon and even use filters. Plus, the app has its very own Pokedex which gives you complete information of any Pokemon.
Here are some main functionalities of Pokemesh 3.8:
– Map with real time Pokémon markers
– Address bar to move quickly across the map
– Despawn timer for each Pokémon on the map
– Hold down to start a scan in any location on the map
– Custom push notifications of nearby Pokémon EVEN IF THE SCREEN IS LOCKED
– Pokedex page, that you can use to:
* find Pokémon cards through a search bar
* check the last seen time for each Pokémon
* select Pokémon you want to get notified for if nearby
* hide Pokémon you don’t want to see on the map
– Overlay map to use PokéMesh together with Pokémon GO
– Custom icons selection
– Optional mark gym and pokéstop on the map
– QuickGO and custom scan area
- Hotfix for overlay mode
- Stability and Performance improvement
- Improvement in filters and Pokedex
If you are a Pokemon Go player then you should install Pokemesh 3.8.0. We have written a complete guide on it which you can find below:
Download Pokemesh 3.8.0 APK on Android:
- Download Pokemesh 3.8.0 APK
- Uninstall any previous version of the game, if you have one installed.
- Place the downloaded APK on your Android device.
- Now, Go to Settings > Security > Allow Unknown Sources. Check this option and now you can install APK files from other sources too.
- Tap on the downloaded APK and start the installation process.
- Once completed, Run Pokemon Go and now you can scan any location on the map.
That’s it, you have Pokemesh installed on your Android device. You can also install it in Windows PC and MAC by following the guide. Do let us know if you have any questions.