Pokemesh team released another update today and according to them this one is a massive update. The new Pokemesh 9.0 is released after Niantic launched the Pokemon Go 0.37.1 update which contains the new buddy system, Pokemon Go Plus support and improved security. The Pokemesh 9.0.0 added a global sharing option, ability to login with the Pokemon Trainer Club Account, Support for landscape mode, new Pokemesh wallpapers and improved scan range. Besides all this, there is also a big list which you can check from here.
If you are interested want to download Pokemesh 9.0.0 APK for Android then you can download it from here. All you need to do is to follow our detailed guide on how you can download Pokemesh 9.0.0 APK for Android.
Download Pokemesh 9.0.0 APK on Android:
- Download Pokemesh 9.0.0 APK
- Uninstall any previous version of the game, if you have one installed.
- Place the downloaded APK on your Android device.
- Now, Go to Settings > Security > Allow Unknown Sources. Check this option and now you can install APK files from other sources too.
- Tap on the downloaded APK and start the installation process.
- Once completed, and Run Pokemon Go and now you can scan any location on the map.
That’s it, you have Pokemesh installed on your Android device. You can also install it in Windows PC and MAC by following the guide. If you have any queries do let us know in the comments.