Ever since Niantic added new security features in the latest version of Pokemon Go there have been news that some Pokemon Go hacks have stopped working but still the developers are working day and night and every day a new Pokemon hack is out which is far more superior then the previous one.
As we reported earlier this week, a group of developers launched a new Pokemon Go hack called Pokesniper which is not the rest of the apps, it’s far more different and there is no chance that Niantic would ever ban you. Well, the prophecy is true and so far there have been no reports of any ban.
In Pokesniper, you need to enter a specific Pokemon name and Pokesniper will help you in catching that Pokemon by inputting their longitude and latitude. Apart from this, Pokesniper is 100% crowdsourced meaning most of the directions are added by living beings and are 100% accurate. In a week, there has been some tremendous changes in the app and the team has now launched the new Pokesniper 1.4 APK.
The Pokesniper 1.4 fixes bugs like the donation system, fix softban issue, Mr.Mime error and fixed some Pokeball issues. If you are interested and want to download Pokesniper 1.4 APK on your Android device then follow the steps below. For installing Pokesniper, you need to install it’s APK file because this application is not available on Google Play Store.
Download Pokesniper 1.4 APK for Android:
- Download Pokesniper 1.4 APK for Android
- Uninstall any previous version of the game, if you have one installed.
- Place the downloaded APK on your Android device.
- Now, Go to Settings > Security > Allow Unknown Sources. Check this option and now you can install APK files from other sources too.
- Tap on the downloaded APK and start the installation process.
- Once completed, run the Pokemon Go App.
That’s it. If you have any questions do let us know in the comments