Pokemon Go has received another third party chat app from Razor Inc. This new chat app is known as RazorGo chat for Pokemon Go and it is fully integrated with Pokemon Go. The app allow users to find and team up with the nearby players, give a shout out when you see a rare Pokemon, Team based chat and most importantly this app is free from ads and in-app purchases.
We have tested this app and it’s quite stable than the other apps available in the market. According to Razor Inc. RazorGo is designed to ensure that your journey to be a Pokemon master goes smoothly with minimal disruption. Here are some features of RazorGo chat App for Pokemon Go.
Find and team up with nearby players, or give a shout out to the region and the world on that new rare Pokémon that you’ve just caught with a distance-slider.
• Team-based chat:
Coordinating a gym conquest? Toggle from public to team to individual whispers and communicate with absolute ease.
• 100% chat uptime, reliable and stable:
How to Download and Install RazorGo Chat for Pokemon Go APK
- Download RazorGo Chat App for Pokemon Go
- Uninstall any previous version of the game, if you have one installed.
- Place the downloaded APK on your Android device.
- Now, Go to Settings > Security > Allow Unknown Sources. Check this option and now you can install APK files from other sources too.
- Tap on the downloaded APK and start the installation process.
- Once completed, Run Pokemon Go. Now You have RazorGo Chat App integrated in Pokemon Go.