Crossy Road is one of the most addicting mobile game and it has over 100 Million players from all around the world. Crossy Road is a free to play video game and all you need to do is to cross the road. The game comes with a simple concept and that is to cross the road. The hen wants to cross the road and it doesn’t want to go anywhere except that it wants to cross the road. You need to cross the road without it getting hurt. Though, it sounds pretty easy but it’s not that simple. Crossy Road’s latest version contains some new characters like PSY, new beats and some amazingly addicting multiplayer modes. If you are a fan of this game and don’t have an Android or iOS device then there is no need to worry. You can play Crossy Road on PC Windows and MAC by following our detailed guide. We have tested this game it worked perfectly fine on Windows 10, Windows 8.1/8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP and MAC OS X. If you are ready and want to try this game then follow the steps below.
Download Crossy Road for PC Windows and MAC
- Download and install Bluestacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks on your PC or MAC.
- Once downloaded and installed, Run Bluestacks.
- One you are on the Welcome Page, click on the search tab in Bluestacks.
- Now type, “Crossy Road” in the search and tap search button.
- Now click on Crossy Road, it will take you the Google Play Store page. Now, click on the app and install it.
- Once installed, launch the app. You can also find Crossy Road in ‘All Apps’ in Bluestacks. Now Click to open it.
- Once launched, you can use your mouse to control the app.
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions to learn more about Crossy Roadsand how to use it.
Download and install Crossy Road for PC and MAC using APK file:
- Download and install Bluestacks App Player if you haven’t installed it before.
- Now download Crossy Road for PC APK file.
- Once downloaded, double click on the APK file and install it using Bluestacks.
- The APK file will now be installed.
- Now, open Bluestacks and find Crossy Road in ‘All Apps; in Bluestacks. Now click to open it.
- Once opened, use your mouse to control the app.
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions and use the app.
That’s it. If you have any questions do let us know in the comments.