As we already told you guys that PIP Camera is the best photography tool that improves your selfie experience but there are some apps available too that allows you to enhance that experience to a complete new level and for this purpose we use PIP Photo Editor. PIP Photo Editor lets you set a photo in another photo with the creative frame. This app also allows you to import photos from your phone’s gallery or directly take a photo from the camera. It also includes 20 new collage frame with beautiful grid layout and frames. Apart from this, crop mode, blur mode, aperture, contrast, brightness and many other modes are available in this app as well.
PIP Photo Editor is available for Android smartphones and its better than most online photo editors. PIP photo editor works online as well as in offline mode. If you own an Android device then you should start using this app right away but if you don’t have a smartphone then there is no need to worry, you can use PIP photo editor for PC. PIP photo editor is available for PC Windows and MAC and it works perfectly fine. We have tested it in Windows 10, Windows 8.1/8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP and MAC OS X. If you are interested and want to run PIP photo editor for PC Windows and MAC then follow the steps below.
Download PIP Photo Editor for PC Windows and MAC
- Download and install Bluestacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks on your PC or MAC.
- Once downloaded and installed, Run Bluestacks.
- One you are on the Welcome Page, click on the search tab in Bluestacks.
- Now type, “PIP Photo Editor” in the search and tap search button.
- Now click on Soul Hunters, it will take you the Google Play Store page. Now, click on the app and install it.
- Once installed, launch the app. You can also find PIP Photo Editor in ‘All Apps’ in Bluestacks. Now Click to open it.
- Once launched, you can use your mouse to control the app.
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions to learn more about PIP Photo Editor and how to use it.
Download and install PIP Photo Editor for PC and MAC using APK file:
- Download and install Bluestacks App Player if you haven’t installed it before.
- Now download PIP Photo Editor APK file.
- Once downloaded, double click on the APK file and install it using Bluestacks.
- The APK file will now be installed.
- Now, open Bluestacks and find PIP Photo Editor in ‘All Apps; in Bluestacks. Now click to open it.
- Once opened, use your mouse to control the app.
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions and use the app.
That’s it. If you have any questions do let us know in the comments.