Pokemap Live – Find Pokemon 1.31 is the latest and most stable version of Pokemap Live developed by Skiplagged. Pokemap Live is a real-time map which shows the location of all the Pokemon in your area. The application is pretty simple and all you need to do is to just launch the app and tap on the area you want to analyze. The Pokemap live is crowdsourced meaning all the locations are accurate. Ever since Pokemon Go 0.35 released, the developers are trying their level best to bypass Niantic new security measures and today they finally succeeded. The new Pokemap Live 1.31 APK is now available and it allows you to track Pokemon and Niantic would never ban you for using this. We have tested this app on Pokemon Go 0.35 and it worked perfectly.
Pokemap Live – Find Pokemon 1.31 is not available on Google Play Store so you need to download its APK file in order to use this app. If you are interested and want to download Pokemap Live 1.31 – Find Pokemon APK then follow the steps.
Download Pokemap Live – Find Pokemon 1.31 APK for Android:
- Download Pokemap Live 1.31 APK for Android
- Uninstall any previous version of the game, if you have one installed.
- Place the downloaded APK on your Android device.
- Now, Go to Settings > Security > Allow Unknown Sources. Check this option and now you can install APK files from other sources too.
- Tap on the downloaded APK and start the installation process.
- Once completed, run the Pokemon Go App.
That’s it. If you have any questions do let us know in the comments