Niantic just launched another version of Pokemon Go today and is now available for download. The new Pokemon Go 0.39.1 is the latest version of Android and it includes improvements in Capture location and in Pokemon Go Plus support.
Apart from all this, the latest Pokemon Go 0.39.1 also fixes some major bugs that caused some users to stuck on the loading screen and a bug where the camera sometimes moved at a slow speed and some minor bug fixes.
Here is the changelog of Pokemon Go 0.39.1 APK:
– Pokémon GO Plus and Incense: Trainers can attempt to capture Pokémon they encounter from using Incense with the Pokémon GO Plus accessory.
– Fixed a bug that caused some users to get stuck on the loading screen, even after restarting the app.
– Fixed a bug where the camera sometimes moved at slow speeds during battle.
– Minor bug fixes
Download Pokemon Go 0.39.1 APK for Android:
- Download Pokemon Go 0.39.1 APK for Android
- Uninstall any previous version of the game, if you have one installed.
- Place the downloaded APK on your Android device.
- Now, Go to Settings > Security > Allow Unknown Sources. Check this option and now you can install APK files from other sources too.
- Tap on the downloaded APK and start the installation process.
- Once completed, Run the game
That’s it, You have the latest Pokemon Go installed on your device. If you have any questions do let us know in the comments.