Olympics is just around the corner and an Olympic Games app is already available on the Google Play Store. This new Olympic game is called Rio 2016 Olympic Games and it was developed by Neowiz Games. In Rio 2016 Olympic Games, you will play different sports as a first person and play different Olympic games like archery, skeet, basketball, football, table-tennis and tennis. The controls are pretty straight forward and easy and you need to win all matches in order to win the finals. Pick your favorite sports and win the game and be the Olympic Gold Medalist of that game.
Rio 2016 Olympic Games is already available on the Google Play Store and you can download it from there. But if you are a PC user and you don’t have an Android smartphone then there is no need to worry. You can play Rio 2016 Olympic Games on PC Windows and MAC by following our detailed guide. We have tested the game on Windows 10, Windows 8.1/8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP and MAC OS X and it worked perfectly fine. If you love Olympics and want to download and install Rio 2016 Olympic Games on your PC or MAC then follow the steps below.
Download Rio 2016 Olympic Games for PC Windows and MAC
- Download and install Bluestacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks on your PC or MAC.
- Once downloaded and installed, Run Bluestacks.
- One you are on the Welcome Page, click on the search tab in Bluestacks.
- Now type, “Rio 2016 Olympic Games” in the search and tap search button.
- Now click on Rio 2016 Olympic Games, it will take you the Google Play Store page. Now, click on the app and install it.
- Once installed, launch the app. You can also find Rio 2016 Olympic Games in ‘All Apps’ in Bluestacks. Now Click to open it.
- Once launched, you can use your mouse to control the app.
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions to learn more about Rio 2016 Olympic Games and how to use it.
Download and install Rio 2016 Olympic Games for PC and MAC using APK file:
- Download and install Bluestacks App Player if you haven’t installed it before.
- Now download Rio 2016 Olympic Games APK file.
- Once downloaded, double click on the APK file and install it using Bluestacks.
- The APK file will now be installed.
- Now, open Bluestacks and find Rio 2016 Olympic Games in ‘All Apps’ in Bluestacks. Now click to open it.
- Once opened, use your mouse to control the app.
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions and use the app.
That’s it. If you have any questions do let us know in the comments.