As always the Pokemesh team is quite active and today they have launched another version of Pokemesh. The latest version is Pokemesh 4.2.0 and it gives the application a massive boost. This version also includes the fix for Asus devices and added some new filters such as rarety filters and an expandable menu on the map. Moreover, now you can add bookmarks on search page too. Pokemesh is not like the other Pokemon Go apps. It allows you to scan for any specific area on the map and when any Pokemon spawn near it it will automatically send a push notification on your Android device. The application is fully optimized for Pokemon Go on Android and if you are a Pokemon Go player then you should install this app. The latest Pokemesh 4.2.0 APK is available for download. If you want to try this app on your Android smartphone then follow the steps.
Download Pokemesh 4.2.0 APK on Android:
- Download Pokemesh 4.2.0 APK
- Uninstall any previous version of the game, if you have one installed.
- Place the downloaded APK on your Android device.
- Now, Go to Settings > Security > Allow Unknown Sources. Check this option and now you can install APK files from other sources too.
- Tap on the downloaded APK and start the installation process.
- Once completed, Run Pokemon Go and now you can scan any location on the map.
That’s it, you have Pokemesh installed on your Android device. You can also install it in Windows PC and MAC by following the guide. Do let us know if you have any questions.